Swami Nirgunananda Giri of Himalayas.
This is the site of Swami Nirgunananda Giri of Himalayas. The website offers all related information about his works – videos, writings and publications. You can follow new posts by signing up below, at the bottom of this page.
NEW & NOTABLE
- Online classes on Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita and Advaita Vedanta along with Guided Meditations and Contemplations are held weekly via Google Meet (No charges). Listen to the introductions and excerpts on his Youtube channel class series playlist.
- If interested to join the online classes, send a message via the Contact tab .
- Presentation on Yoga philosophy and Six spiritual philosophies of India at a Yoga School in Rishikesh
- New blogs and publications:
- Spiritual Symbolism of the Himalayas and Ganga, an inspirational writing on India’s nature bounties and its deeper significance.
- Seven stages of spiritual wisdom, reflections on teachings of Yoga Vasitha
Watch short videos on Youtube Channel
Check out the Guided Meditation series at this link
More info on the book:
(Click the link above for details about the new book)
Inspirational and Contemplative Posts
You can visit the “Posts Archive Tab” to view all the posts
Reflections on the teachings from Yoga Vasistha By Swami Nirgunananda The path to personal transformation or the spiritual path is outlined in seven stages by Sage Vasistha to his student, Lord Rama, in the scripture Yoga Vasistha. These are referred to as the seven bhumikas (stages) of Jnana (Self-knowledge). Nowhere in the teachings of Yoga…
The Himalayas and Ganga in their varied display of nature’s glory personify the medley of inner calmness and outer activity, which are essential qualities for every spiritual aspirant. For centuries, they have been revered and associated with religious sentiments. However, for the worshippers of divinity in nature, these ancient mountains and rivers carry deeper symbolisms.…
An Insight into Paramahansa Yogananda’s Poem on Samadhi In the realms of spirituality, it is commonly asserted that mere knowledge, without experience and insight, cannot lead one to personal realization. However, within recognized philosophical systems, many of the Yogis’ mystical experiences are denied the necessary ontological status due to such experiences being subjective in nature.…
It’s one of those days when hundreds of thoughts course through my mind. Among them self-doubt, worries, past follies, perniciously seek out my mental energy. Feeding on each other and fueling emotions at large, these thoughts spiral on in my mind mostly painting a dark and bleak future. Then again, in the ever-changing landscape of…
This booklet on Sannyasa captures the key principles and practices related to the ancient tradition. वेदान्तविज्ञानसुनिश्चितार्थाः संन्यासयोगाद् यतयः शुद्धसत्त्वाः । ते ब्रह्मलोकेषु परान्तकाले परामृताः परिमुच्यन्ति सर्वे ॥ Having well ascertained the Self, the goal of the Vedantic knowledge and having purified their minds through the practice of sannyasa, the seers, in the end, gain the…
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.